A Quarter pound of all Angus Beef, uncured so no nitrites, with any toppings you want on a Pretzel bun. Come try one, you wont regret it.
SAUCE WINGS and Spirocks are giving away Red Sox Tickets and Dinner for Two Friday June 28th 2013 in a specialty contest running from today through Tuesday, June 25th, 2013
The contest can be entered three ways to better your chances to win:
- Follow @Spirocks and @SauceWings on Twitter, and Tweet the contest with the hashtags: #SauceGiveaway #SaucetheSox
- Like Sauce Wings on Facebook at Facebook.com/SauceWings, and Share the contest announcement post on your page
- Follow @Spirocks on Instagram, and post the photo at the top of this page with the caption tagging @Spirocks and hashtag #SauceGiveaway #SaucetheSox
Here at Sauce we are very proud to offer many Gluten free options to those whose diet requires such, we made it a point to keep our fryers gluten free completely. That means that all of our wings, boneless wings (chicken fingers), ribs, and hand cut french fries are gluten free.
When it comes to the wings, boneless wings, and ribs we have six gluten free sauce options to choose from:
- South Carolina Mustard
- Buffalo Man
- Pirate Style (Jamaican Jerk)
- Morning Breath (Garlic Parmesan)
- Greeko Suave (Ouzo and Spice Glaze)
Gluten Free Dining in Andover
Here in Andover there should be plenty of Gluten free options that are both delicious and affordable, that is why we tested and worked on our recipes so that they could be both Gluten Free, Affordable, and Delicious. We hope that those of you who have Celiacs or are Gluten Free in Andover will stop by and try our various options for you here at Sauce.
A Great I.P.A. from Baxter Brewing Co. in Maine
We are thrilled with the newest addition to our Craft beer list here at Sauce, especially since it is local (Maine), delicious, and so well received by all of you so far. If you like I.P.A.’s give the Stowaway from Baxter a taste soon. It goes particularly well with our spicy sauces and the nearly famous 3B burger.