- ORDER HERE
- Prepaid package
- $50 Package fee
Thank you all for your incredible support the past 6 months, Covid19 has truly impacted us in many ways, one of which is the dramatic increase in Take Out and Delivery Ordering that everyone is doing.
Here at Sauce, that means its not possible for us to take all these orders over the phone, as we will be on the phone taking an order and several calls will come in during the process.
That is why we are transitioning to a primarily online ordering system for takeout, joining delivery which has been online only for years. We have instituted a loyalty program through the online ordering system that has already given free food items to hundreds of people as a way of encouraging everyone to give it a try.
We just hate to here calls beep in that we can’t get to as we help another guest place an order.
#GET SAUCED: ORDER HERE
LIMITED TIME ONLY — Two of our juicy patties topped with bacon, pepperjack, hot relish, lettuce, tomato, and a spicy buffaque sauce
Celebrate Cinco De Mayo this year with a bomb Sauce BBQ platter that celebrates the flavors of Latin America and BBQ all in one. Featuring Smoked and BBQ’d pork, chicken, and steak… and of course Tacos!
Only available May 5th, 2020 for Cinco De Mayo
Each Cinco De Mayo BBQ Package is $75 and includes:
- A Full Rack of Chimichuri coated St. Louis Pork Ribs
- 20 Smoked Sofrito Chicken Wings
- A Smoked Sirloin Taco Spread that includes: 10 Corn shells, Pickled Onion Tomatillo Jam, Lime Crema and Latin Herb Salad
- Cabbage Slaw with Mojo Rojo Aioli
- Street Corn Salad
- Patatas bravas
Ordering is available now through Sunday 5/3 on Saucewings.com online ordering. Pickups will be from 3pm-6pm on Tuesday May 5th (cinco de mayo) — When ordering select the Date May 5th, and time 3pm onward to place your order. Ordering at other times will not be available. Thank you!
TWO WEEKS of FREE DELIVERY starts today. #GetSauced at home without having to get out of your pajamas. No promo code needed. It’s the stimulus package Congress wishes they thought of. Limit of One Trillion Free Deliveries.
You may have noticed we were making Brisket for our Burger special this week… but we were really working on a new addition to our offerings during this quarantine.
BBQ Family Meals! You know we love BBQ here at Sauce!
As you can see from the photo it is complete with a hefty portion of Smoked Brisket, a Half Smoked Chicken, Smoked House Made Beer and Cheese Sausages, Tater Tot and Truffled Sirloin Casserole, Mac and Cheese with Shishito Crumbs, Street Corn, Skillet Corn Bread, Pickles, Coleslaw, and a Giant Chocolate Chip Cookie from our oven.
Some more surprises are going to be added too!
PRE-Orders are open now (April 16th) limited supply so please reserve yours. Online Ordering under family meals…
#smokedsauce #bbq #Andover
Thank you for all the support, we are thrilled to keep cooking for you, now for the details:
- Online Pre-Order your dinner so that we can better have it ready when you want it, and you can check it off your list. Andolini’s Items can be ready for pick-up at 4:45pm and later. Video: Pre-Order Ahead of Time
- We have added larger format half pan dishes for those of you who want to feed a crew or freeze and save for days when restaurants may be closed.
- We have made the change to online orders only as our phone line was constantly busy last night and frustrated guests, phone orders also require an in-store transaction, card/cash exchange and slow down the process. In addition, online orders ensure we make exactly what you want and there is no misunderstanding. Saucewings.com -> Online Ordering -> Dropdown to change Menus between Andolini’s / Sauce / Beverage / Catering
- Newly added items to the menu. VIDEO: LOCATE NEW MENU ITEMS
Andolini’s phone is not attended, and we are doing all ordering through Saucewings.com Online Ordering.
In order to better serve you during these quarantine days, we are expanding delivery range and adding Andolini’s items to our offerings.
This is the deal:
Our delivery radius is bigger than ever and we are working to add more area soon. We deliver our own food, no third party involved, for two reasons.
- We have control of your food from the time we prepare it to the time it is handed to you. There is no random middleman.
- Dramatically less expensive for you, and us, and we want you to order frequently so that is important!
Sauce has long been a take-out and delivery business and we are ready to serve you food from Andolini’s without missing a beat.
- We will begin the added Andolini’s items on Tuesday 3/17 at 5pm
- We will add hours and items and more as the days progress.
- Food can be brought out to the curb if you prefer.
- You can follow us on Instagram for more updates as days Progress.
- Please email us with suggestions for what you want us to provide.
- All orders must be placed online so that we can manage the combined menus.
Thank you from all of us at Andolinis / Sauce / 15sx for the support as we look to serve you during this difficult time.